Negotiating Sex & Intimacy
Who Should Come:
People who find it difficult to ask for they seek in their intimate connections.
Couples or individuals who are already in relationships and would like to deepen their intimate connections.
Date: coming late 2016
Time: 9am – 6pm
Cost: $195 per person (early bird $175 available until 02 September)
Where: Cambridge Hotel
212 Riley Street
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP:
When it comes to intimacy and sex, people often experience difficulty in asking for what they want. It’s a tricky subject and can put us in a position of vulnerability. Many people feel they can’t ask their partner for what they want; feel rejected; feel unloved and feel frustrated. Or worse, are too afraid of upsetting their partner, so don't ask.
This workshop will explore ways of negotiation and exploration around intimacy.
What the Workshop Covers:
- Things that don’t work
- Breathe and intention
- The difference between Give, Receive, Take & Allow
- Introduce skills to help you discuss sex and intimacy in a relaxed and no-threatening way
- Take home exercises to practice asking and doing
- Understanding of consent
- Different approaches in asking for touch and intimacy
- Ideas on building a pathway towards greater intimacy
- Things to try at home!
To register download our registration form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a PDF brochure click here.