working with couples with MIS-MATCHED LIBIDOS
WHO SHOULD COME?
Therapists * Counsellors * Psychologists * Coaches * Allied Health Professionals * Medical Practitioners * Sexual Health Practitioners
Date: 18 Octobr 2016
Time: 9am – 5pm
Cost: $340 (early bird $295, before February 8)
Where: Cambridge Hotel, 212 Riley Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
About the Workshop:
One of the most common presenting issues in relationship therapy (and individual therapy) is that of mis-matched libidos.
Often people wanting more sex are looked upon as selfish and deviant in some way.
Those with lower libidos are castigated and told they “should” feel like sex because “everybody else” does.
This workshop is designed to help practitioners work with couples facing the challenges of differences in sexual expectations.
What the Workshop Covers:
- Attitudes, Beliefs and Behaviours
- Desire and arousal models
- Factors that influence desire and arousal
- Different libido/sexual personalities that people have
- Developing a sexual menu
- Negotiating sex for couples
1. Understand different sexual personality types
2. Understand the difference between spontaneous and responsive desire
3. Ability to coach couples to accept and work with difference
4. Frameworks and suggestions for couples to use when negotiating or talking about sex.
To Register, fill in a registration form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a PDF brochure click here.